- Learn the history of the Holocaust
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and learn about the World War II concentration camps
- See the "Arbeit Macht Frei" gate and discover what life was like for the prisoner
Wait for the pickup at your accommodation in Warsaw and travel to the village of Oswiecim, where the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum is located. Your guide will take you to the museum, where you will learn about the World War II concentration camps.See the "Arbeit Macht Frei" gate and discover what life was like for the prisoners. Visit the ...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Roundtrip transportation, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Skip-the-line tickets, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Skip the line Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Meeting point: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Warsaw. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You will find their contact details on the voucher after booking. What to remember: You'll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passportNot recommended for children under 14Traditional lunch included in the price consists of the dish of the day (e.g pierogi, chicken soup, or schnitzel + water) in a local restaurantVegetarian meal is available, please let the local tour provider know if you have special dietary requirements in a dedicated field at checkoutComfortable shoes are recommended, please dress accordingly to the weather conditions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.