Pick up an official guidebook available in 19 languages to gain knowledge of what to see before the tour. Spend almost two hours at Birkenau, visiting the former barracks, the railroad ramp, and the ruins of the gas chambers. Then, proceed with your driver to the Auschwitz Museum and stay there for another two hours, witnessing the numerous per...
- * Roundtrip transportation from Krakow to Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Memorial Site
- * Admission to both Auschwitz Birkenau camps
- * Official Auschwitz Museum guidebook available in 19 languages
- * Live guide
- * Food and drinks
- * Please bring your ID cards with you * Please note that large backpacks and handbags are not permitted in Auschwitz Birkenau Museum * This is a self-guided tour with a guidebook - NO live guide * Maximum bag size is 20 / 30 cm * Time of pick-up can be changed – you will be informed by mobile phone or email * Unfortunately, this trip is not suitable for wheelchair users * Please note that the tour starts from **Krakow** * Present your mobile ticket at the gathering point in Krakow * Show up to the meeting point in Krakow, on time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.