- Discover the extent of the genocide at the Auschwitz-Birkenau camps
- See remnants and poignant personal artifacts from the Holocaust
- Learn about living conditions and the tragic fate of Auschwitz prisoners
The first part of your trip is a 2-hour visit to the Auschwitz I camp to see the permanent exhibition in the former prisoners' barracks. Afterwards, you will spend 2hours at Auschwitz II Birkenau, the largest of the more than 40 camps and sub-camps that made up the Auschwitz complex. See remnants of the crematories, the unloading ramp, remaining ba...
- Entrance fees, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Roundtrip transportation, Skip-the-line tickets, Driver guide, Entrance ticket, On-site assistance, Transportation, Transport included
- Audio-guided tour, Guided walking tour
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Official reseller Entrance Fees Included COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The staff has passed a covid test, Online tickets Where: Pawia 18, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: The meeting point address is Pawia 18b, at the Kiss and Ride (K+R) parking opposite the Hotel Mercure Krakow Stare Miasto . What to remember: Please remember to bring your passport or ID cardAs per the requirements of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full names and contact details as part of the bookingEntrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when enteringOwing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefullyPlease bring your ID for verification purposesThe maximum size of luggage you can take inside the premises of AB Museum is 30x20x10 cmThe local partner will do their best to accommodate you at the time selected but please note that the starting time is approximate and subject to changeThe pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor serviceYou'll be picked from the centre of Krakow, after meeting opposite the Mercure hotel. Instead, you'll be dropped off at the Radisson Blu HotelKeep in mind that this tour does not include a guided tour or audio guide
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.