- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial at your own pace
- Learn about the history of the camps with a guidebook in 10 languages
- Pay homage to the victims of the Holocaust
- Enjoy the informative documentary on the way to the museums
A guidebook will provide you with all the insights you need. Enjoy the roundtrip transportation from Krakow and reach the museum. Visit the area that now acts as a memorial site for those who lost their lives. Learn about the cruelest atrocities that happened here and look around the permanent exhibitions. A multilingual guidebook will help you ori...
- Roundtrip transportation, Entrance ticket, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Tour guide
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Mercure Krakow Stare Miasto, Pawia 18/B, 31-154 Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Meet your driver at the taxi parking in front of the Mercure hotel. Look out for a black or silver minibus. When you see the minibus, please approach the driver. What to remember: Children up to 7 years can enter the museum and join the transportation for free. However, this tour is recommended for people 14 years and olderThis tour includes the entrance ticket to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and a multilingual guidebookPlease, note that every guest must carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkoutEntrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when enteringIn case of an unexpected change in tour time, the supplier will contact you via email or phoneThe maximum size of backpacks or handbags is 30x20x10 cm Please, avoid any inappropriate behavior inside the museum
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.