- Learn about the tragic events and history of the Holocaust
- Pay your respects in the Unesco-listed memorial and museum
- Enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant
This tour starts in Lodz. First you will be picked up by your English-speaking driver from your hotel/accommodation. Then, you will visit Auschwitz Nazi Concentration Camp and then Birkenau Camp located 3km away from Auschwitz.Together with your guide, you will learn about the tragic events and history of the Holocaust at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Mem...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Roundtrip transportation, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Skip-the-line tickets, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Meeting point: Pick-up service is available from your hotel or accommodation in Lodz. What to remember: You will be requested to enter your hotel or accommodation and communication details during checkoutFor security reasons maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz museum cannot exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm. Please leave your bags in the carThis tour is not recommended for children under 14This tour operates with a minimum of 2 participantsYou'll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passport, note that if you fill your name wrong you won't be able to get inside Auschwitz-Birkenau
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.