- Explore the dark history of Europe during World War II
- Visit the site where the Nazis committed their atrocities
- Take advantage of a fast access ticket and learning with the guided tour
- Look at the haunting personal artifacts of the victims
Are you ready to learn about one of the darkest chapters in 20th-century European history? If so, with this guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, you'll experience something unforgettable. After making your own way to the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum, benefit from skipping the queue with your pre-booked entrance and pass through the a...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Skip-the-line tickets
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Fast track Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau, Więźniów Oświęcimia 20, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland Meeting point: Please meet by making your own way to the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum. This can be reached in your own vehicle or by public transport (bus or train). The journey from Krakow takes approximately 1.5 hours. When you arrive, look for your host, who will give you your ticket and introduce you to the group. What to remember: Please ensure you complete full names of everyone booked as tickets are personalizedYou'll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passportPlease be aware that during the guided tour, there may be a short lunch break of about 10 minutes, so it's advisable if you bring a packed lunch with youWe recommend to wear clothes that do not reveal too much or are too shiny, to show the dignity required and have comfortable shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.