- Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with an expert guide
- Admire salt sculptures, bas-reliefs and underground salt lakes
- See almost 20 chambers chiseled in salt
- Enjoy a comfortable transportation from Kraków
On this tour from Kraków, you'll explore one of the hidden treasures of Polish cultural heritage.Join the group in Kraków and start a trip in a comfortable bus. Once arrived, get ready to visit an attraction listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has been visited by over 40 million tourists from all over the world. Follow your guide and walk al...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Roundtrip transportation, Headsets (to hear the guide), Local guide, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Where: Wielopole 2, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Join the activity around the corner from the main post office at the tourist bus stop Kiss and Ride. What to remember: Please provide your contact details at the checkout (email and phone number) to confirm the exact departing time from the meeting point on the day before the tourThis tour isn't recommended for guests with a fear of enclosed, small spacesThe Salt Mine tour includes 800 steps descending into a depth of 135 meters underground and up to 3 km of winding corridorsThere is an original miner's lift to bring you up to the surface. The exit shaft is 500-meters away from the one used to enter the mine
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.