- Visit a real mine, one of the oldest salt mines in the world
- Descend to a depth of 135 meters under the ground
- Be fascinated by chambers, tunnels and scuptures in salt
- Walk around marvelous colored underground lakes
Benefit from pickup at your hotel in Kraków, and then travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan with an English-speaking driver.Meet your guide on arrival, and then descend beneath the ground to discover an amazing underground art museum. Walk down 800 steps to reach a depth of 135 meters, and experience the cooler temperature as you foll...
- Entrance fees, Live guide, Round transportation, Pickup and drop-off, Entrance fees, Guided tour, Roundtrip transportation, Headsets (to hear the guide), Transport included
- Tax for taking pictures (to pay cash on site)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Pawia 18a, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: If you are interested in complementary hotel pick-up, please contact the supplier up to 24h before the tour. What to remember: If you are interested in complementary hotel pick-up, please contact the supplier up to 24h before the tour. Unless you will be awaited at the meeting point. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingThe tour brings you to a depth of 135 meters below the ground and is not appropriate for those who get easily claustrophobicThe temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 degrees), and therefore it is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summerThere are 800 steps to walk and the route length is around 2 kmIt is recommended to wear comfortable shoesThe price does not include fees for photography and filming When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.