- Visit the former concentration camp with a poignant tour
- Learn all about its history from a competent guide
- Reach the Museum comfortably thanks to the transport service
Journey back in time to the dark days of World War II and take part in a moving history lesson about the Nazi Holocaust. Funded by the Nazi party in 1940, Auschwitz-Birkenau became both a symbol of human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. As the largest concentration camp operated by the Nazis, it became the final resting...
- Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Roundtrip transportation, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Headsets (to hear the guide), Entrance ticket, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Pawia 18a, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: If you are interested in complementary hotel pick-up, please contact the supplier up to 24h before the tour. Otherwise, you will meet at Pawia 18A What to remember: If you are interested in complementary hotel pick-up, please contact the supplier up to 24h before the tour. Unless you will be awaited at the meeting point. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingNOTE: the museum requires the name and surname of every guest for entry, please add this additional information at checkoutIMPORTANT: every guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticketJourney to the museum and memorial in Auschwitz-Birkenau takes ca. 1 hour 15 minutesThe tour of the camp in Auschwitz ll will take around 3.5 hours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.