- Take part in a guided tour of Schindler's Factory
- Travel in time with a 3D-cinema-like experience
- Get a feel for what life was like for citizens during World War II
Go on a journey back to the times when Krakow’s Main Market Square was called Adolf Hitler Platz and the city itself was Krakau instead of Krakow. Participate in a 3D-cinema-like experience where everything is designed to make you feel, hear and even smell the history of Krakow during the Second World War.Walk among Schindler's legacy and see the c...
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Hands Sanitizers, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Lipowa 4, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Meet your guide 10 minutes before the starting time in front of the entrance of the Oskar Schindler’s Factory Museum, Lipowa Street 4. The guide will be carrying a yellow umbrella or Walkative! sign. What to remember: Please, calculate more time for the tour, as due to the museum’s regulations groups might enter the exhibition up to 15 minutes later than scheduledPlease note that your guiding service has been prepaid. The prepayment does not cover the museum ticket (28 PLN/person). The tour operator booked the ticket for you and it is guaranteed, but this amount will be collected by the guide on spot, cash onlyAfter gathering the group the guide will buy the entrance tickets for all participants. Please do not wait in line at the cash desk and do not buy the ticket on your ownPlease make sure that you arrive at the museum 10 minutes before the starting time. After this time your spot is no longer guaranteed. There is no possibility to join the tour after it has started
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.