- Listen to the incredible story of the factory worker who saved more than 1,000 lives
- See memories and mementos related to Oskar Schindler
- Visit the permanent exhibition "Kraków Under Nazi Occupation 1939-1945"
- Hear about the Jews of Krakow before, during, and after the war
- Avoid the queue with a skip-the-line ticket
The Museum houses in the authentic Enamel Factory of Oskar Schindler shows the visitors the wartime events taking place in the city and the tragic fate of its inhabitants. The “Kraków under Nazi Occupation 1939–1945” exhibition is a chronological eyewitness report from the Second World War. Theatrical reconstructions of the authentic city space by ...
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets, Professional English-speaking guide, Wheelchair accessible
- Gratuities, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Where: Lipowa 4, Krakow Meeting point: In front of the entrance to Schindler's Factory Museum What to remember: This is a walking tour, so the participants should wear comfortable sports shoes When: Please check the calendar for the updated availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.