- Visit the unique Underground museum
- Learn about Krakow's present and past from a professional guide
- See amazing excavation sights
Take a moment to find your inner curious child, because now you have the chance to do so! Take just a few steps down under the surface of the Main Market Square and find yourself in Kraków from centuries ago. Going down every step will take you back a century or two until you finally arrive at your destination: the beginnings of the city of Krakow....
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Where: Rynek Główny 1, 31-042 Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Meet at the glass pyramid fountain on the Main Market Square. Look for the guide with a yellow umbrella or a Walkative! sign. What to remember: Please note that your guiding service has been prepaid, but this prepayment does not cover the museum ticket (28 PLN/person)The tour operator will book the ticket for you and it is guaranteed, but this amount will be collected by the guide on spot, cash onlyPlease make sure that you arrive at the Museum 10 minutes before the start time. After this time your spot is no longer guaranteed There is no possibility to join the tour after it has started
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.