- Visit one of the most important monuments to mineral and religious culture in Poland
- Follow the tourist route which lies 135 meters below ground
- Marvel at the 20 chambers in this historic underground city
- Tours are available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian and Polish
A professional, English-speaking driver will pick you up at the meeting point in Krakow and drive you straight to the site, where a local guide will take you through the historic underground city.The Wieliczka Salt Mine dates back to medieval times and has a history of around 9 centuries of salt exploitation. The tourist route through the mine is l...
- Pick-up from meeting point, Licensed guide in mine, Entrance ticket, Tour leader, Modern and air-conditioned minibus/van, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Daily Where: Straszewskiego 14 Street, Kraków Meeting point: Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the tour departure time. What to remember: Bring warm clothing, as the temperature underground ranges between 14 and 16CThere are 800 steps to climb, and 350 of these are at the beginning, taking you down into the mine. Be sure to wear comfortable shoesSmoking and the use of open fire in the mine is strictly forbiddenNo animals are allowed in the mine. The mine does not offer any animal shelters of its own for your petsBaby carriages and luggage larger than 30x20x10cm are not permitted inside the museum - please leave them at your hotelA wide range of comfortable vehicles are at your disposal, depending on the size of your groupStudent ID which shows age and university is required for student tickets (if not, a fee of 10 EUR or 50 zl will be charged) When: Check the calendar to select a tour in your preferred language
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.