- Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe
- Get to know all about the former concentration camp on a guided tour
- Commemorate the victims of the Holocaust
- The tour of the Memorial is available in English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
Hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered in the former concentration camp by the Nazis during WWII, making it one of the biggest crimes against humanity in the world's history.You'll travel comfortably to the museum in a minivan accompanied by an English speaking driver. Then you'll visit with a licensed guide the museum and memorial, including ...
- Transportation to the Auschwitz Memorial and back in a modern air-conditioned minibus/van, English-speaking tour leader/driver, Entrance to the museum, Licensed guide in the selected language, Transport included
- Lunch (please bring a packed lunch that you can eat during a short break. It is not allowed to eat and drink inside the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum)
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Subject expert guide e-Voucher Where: Floriana Straszewskiego 14, 31-101 Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Please present your voucher to the tour leader. What to remember: It is necessary to provide the name and surname of each guest during the booking process. The lack of data makes it impossible to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau MemorialIMPORTANT: every guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticketThe tour of the Memorial is available in English, Spanish, Italian, French and GermanIt's IMPORTANT that you check your email regularly after the booking is made, so local supplier can contact you for additional detailsPlease present your voucher to the tour leaderPlease be ready to walk a lot and wear appropriated clothesAttention: inside the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum it is not allowed to eat and drink or speak loudly When: The starting time varies depending on the tour language and day: please check the calendarThe whole tour lasts around 7 hoursThe visit in Auschwitz-Birkenau lasts around 3.5 hours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.