- Join a guided tour through Krakow
- Explore the neighborhood of Kazimierz
- Learn about the history of the area
- Discover the story of Schindler’s Jews
While on this tour, you'll be made to stroll through the Jewish Quarter and the Jewish Ghetto and to learn about the historic equilibrium of two different cultures in Krakow. You'll then visit Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum and delve into the history of Krakow under the Nazi occupation. Please note this is a tour by electric golf cart in Kazimier...
- Headset and audioguide in various languages, Entrance fees, Audio-guided tour, With audioguide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Local touch Smaller Group Size Tour with Audioguide COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, Online tickets Where: plac Jana Matejki, Kraków, Poland Meeting point: Plac Matejki 2 st K+R parking What to remember: Please note that to enter synagogues, your shoulders and knees must be coveredThe audio guide is available in the following languages: English, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, French, Portuguese, Norwegian, Spanish, Russian, and PolishYou can select the language of your choice on the day of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.