The regular boat crossing takes about 30 minutes and on the island, where there are no cars, you have the opportunity to walk peacefully along trails and beaches, getting to know the local attractions, such as the Gruta de Encantadas. Highlights: *Visit the preserved island of Ilha do Mel on a day trip from Curitiba. *Take a boat out to the island...
- Entrance fee
- Showers and changing room facilities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from most hotels in Curitiba.