- A number of hiking options are available, varying in degree of difficulty.
- The guide who accompanies the tour will indicate the ones that best suit the experience of each group.
Leaving Curitiba aboard a Land Rover Defender and the company of a tour guide specialized in the destination, we take the road towards Santa Catarina, where, after a moment, we leave the asphalt and follow dirt roads, with plantations, gardens and a beautiful relief in the background. The passage through gates, which are part of the route taken, gi...
- Round trip transportation by Land Rover Defender between Curitiba (PR) and Vale dos Campos do Marco da Divisa/Serra do Quiriri (SC) departing at 7:30 am from the Rodoferroviária de Curitiba and expected to return at 2:30 pm with arrival at 5:00 pm
- Specialist guide follow-up
- Picnic according to the menu
- Time for walks
- Drinks and desserts
- Picnic Menu - Water, juice, sliced bread, cheese, ham, cheddar cream, salami, olives, crackers, cake and fruit
- Exclusive tour for over 6 years old and with a minimum of two passengers
- The itinerary may change the itinerary due to weather or operational issues. Before boarding the tour, all passengers must complete and sign the individual risk acknowledgment form
- Mandatory travel with the original documents with photo (RG/CNH) and/or for children up to 12 years old the original birth certificate. By not carrying these documents, boarding the train and tours can be vetoed.
- The transfer service is only available to locations located within a radius of up to 7 km from the Rodoferroviária de Curitiba (round trip).
- The itinerary may change the itinerary due to weather or operational issues. Before boarding the tour, all passengers must complete and sign the individual risk acknowledgment form.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.