- Complete train ride, through the Serra do Mar Paraná, and getting to know two historic cities in the state of Paraná.
Among the 03 options of Wagons with different decorations and the same on-board service, board the Serra do Mar Paranaense train, one of the most spectacular rail tours in the world according to the English newspaper The Guardian. Discover the history of the Paranaguá-Curitiba Railway, with its more than 41 bridges and 13 tunnels. Enjoy the impress...
- Tour in Morretes and Antonina
- Accompaniment of local tour guide
- Visit to Hisgeopar Theme Park
- Road transport from Morretes to Curitiba (van, bus or minibus)
- Round-trip transfer from hotel or residence
- Train ticket Curitiba/Morretes Boutique Class - Cars: Cabin or Imperial or Barão do Serro Azul, with on-board service, snack and drink kit (1 water or 1 soft drink)
- Typical lunch, with barreado and side dishes
- Extras in general
- Drinks and desserts
- The transfer service is only available to locations located within a radius of up to 7 km from the Rodoferroviária de Curitiba (round trip).
- Passengers may travel backwards in relation to the direction traveled by the train.
- Mandatory travel with the original documents with photo (RG/CNH) and/or for children up to 12 years old the original birth certificate. By not carrying these documents, boarding the train and tours can be vetoed.
- For your safety, in cases of adverse weather conditions, the road route will be carried out by the BR-277.
- Subject to class or car change due to operational needs, as well as the day the tour takes place.
- Transfer from the hotel or residence to the Rodoferroviária de Curitiba, starting at 7 am.
- Departure from Curitiba Railway Station towards Morretes, at 8:30 am.
- Return by road via Estrada da Graciosa, arriving in Curitiba at 5:30 pm.
- Remember to be at the agreed location at least 1 hour in advance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.