- On this tour, you will depart in our transfer towards Morretes along the charming Estrada da Graciosa (approximately 50 minutes), one of the most beautiful and picturesque roads in the country.
- Full sunset that includes transfer in/out, road transport to Morretes, lunch, city tour and return by train.
Upon arriving in the city, be enchanted by its well-preserved colonial houses, its handicraft shops and its narrow and quiet streets that add to the charm of the tour. Stop for lunch with typical local cuisine with barreado and side dishes, it's a pleasant chapter on its own. After lunch tour of the city of Morretes. To close the day, board at 15:0...
- Round-trip transfer from the hotel or residence within a radius of 7 km from the train station
- Road transport from Curitiba to Morretes (van, bus or minibus)
- Boutique class train ticket (Camarote or Imperial or Barão do Serro Azul trains) on the Morretes/Curitiba section at 3:00 pm
- Typical lunch, with barreado and side dishes
- Tour in Antonina
- On-board service: Differentiated snack kit and drink in the car, water or a soft drink
- Bilingual guide
- Drinks and desserts
- Extras in General
- Departure from the hotel or residence at 8:00 am towards Morretes, via Estrada da Graciosa.
- Departure from Morretes train station at 3pm.
- Estimated arrival time in Curitiba, at 19:00.
- Remember to be at the agreed place 1 hour in advance.
- For your safety, in cases of adverse weather conditions, the road route will be carried out by the BR-277.
- Subject to class or car change due to operational needs, as well as the day the tour takes place.
- All wagons have the same service and have the same level of comfort, and it is not possible to choose according to the theme of each car. The sale is carried out according to the availability of cars.
- Passengers may travel backwards in relation to the direction traveled by the train.
- According to the law, the presentation of a document for minors under 16 is mandatory.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.