- Enjoy a complete tour of Morretes and Antonina, taste the local cuisine and discover the beauties of Serra do Mar Paranaense.
- Full sunset that includes transfer in/out, road transport to Morretes, lunch, city tour and return by train.
On this tour, you will depart directly from your hotel or residence* towards Morretes along the charming Estrada da Graciosa**, one of the most beautiful and picturesque roads in the country. Visit the historic towns of Morretes and Antonina, with their well-preserved colonial houses, handicraft shops and quiet, narrow streets that add to the charm...
- Round-trip transfer from hotel or residence
- Road transport from Curitiba to Morretes (van, bus or minibus)
- Train ticket in the tourist car on the Morretes/Curitiba section at 3:00 pm
- Typical lunch, with barreado and side dishes
- Tour in Antonina
- In-flight service
- Snack kit
- Drink in the wagon (1 water or 1 soft drink)
- Local guide
- Drinks and desserts
- Extras in General
- All wagons have the same service and have the same level of comfort. The sale is carried out according to the availability of the cars, it is not possible to choose them.
- Departure from the hotel or residence at 8:00 am towards Morretes, via Estrada da Graciosa
- Departure from Morretes train station at 3pm
- Estimated arrival time in Curitiba, at 19:00
- Subject to class or car change due to operational needs, as well as the day the tour takes place.
- Double seat in an intermediate car, with upholstered armchairs.
- Remember to be at the agreed place 1 hour in advance.
- For your safety, in cases of adverse weather conditions, the road route will be carried out by the BR-277
- As the seats are fixed, on the Morretes-Curitiba section, passengers may travel backwards in relation to the direction traveled by the train
- According to the law, the presentation of a document for minors under 16 is mandatory.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.