- Feel the history, art and culture on the streets, amidst the colonial houses and the delights of coastal and Parnanguara cuisine, which includes fish, seafood and the famous stew of well-seasoned meats, the barreado
Walk and feel the history, art and culture through the streets, amidst the colonial houses and the delights of coastal and Parnanguara cuisine, which includes fish, seafood and the famous stew of well-seasoned meats, the barreado.
- Round-trip transfer from the hotel or residence, departing from 07:00h
- Train travel in the boutique class category - Wagons: Camarote or Imperial or Barão do Serro Azul, departing at 8:30 am
- Typical lunch, including barreado, fish and shrimp
- Road transport from Morretes to Paranaguá
- Return by road via BR-277, with expected arrival at 18:30h
- Tour guide accompaniment
- In-flight service
- Differentiated snack
- Beverages (water, soda and beer)
- Drinks and desserts
- General extras and personal expenses
- Return by road via BR-277, with arrival scheduled at 18:30h.
- Passengers may travel backwards in relation to the direction traveled by the train.
- Mandatory travel with the original documents with photo (RG/CNH) and/or for children up to 12 years old the original birth certificate. By not carrying these documents, boarding the train and tours can be vetoed.
- All wagons have the same service and have the same level of comfort. The sale is carried out according to the availability of the cars, it is not possible to choose them.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.