- Aboard 4x4 vehicles of the Land Rover Defender or Nissan Xterra models, the tour will travel through dirt roads, rivers of crystal clear water and discover details about the history and geography of Paraná
- The tour travels along dirt roads and crystal-clear water rivers, as well as uncovering details about the history and geography of Paraná.
Discover the historic city of Morretes and taste the typical cuisine of the region. After lunch, embark on an adventure through the rural area of Morretes, aboard 4x4 vehicles. The tour travels along dirt roads and crystal-clear water rivers, as well as uncovering details about the history and geography of Paraná.
- Round trip transfer from the hotel or residence (within a radius of 07km), departing from 07:00h
- Train travel in the chosen category, departing at 8:30 am
- Typical barreado lunch
- Tour departing from Morretes Railway Station towards Ponte Alta, uphill to América de Cima and América de Baixo passing through Marumbi, Pantanal, Recanto Cascatinha and Rio do Pinto Crossing**, in 4x4 vehicles
- Accompaniment by a specialized tour guide driving the vehicles
- Visit Hisgeopar Theme Park
- Entrance and tasting of artisanal cachaça at Alambique Casa Poletto
- Drinks and desserts, plus general extras and personal expenses
- The transfer service is only available to locations located within a radius of up to 7km from the Rodoferroviária de Curitiba (round trip)
- Exclusive tour for people over 6 years old.
- Passengers may travel backwards in relation to the direction traveled by the train.
- Subject to class or car change due to operational needs, as well as the day the tour takes place.
- Before boarding the tour, all passengers must complete and sign the individual risk acknowledgment form.
- Tour carried out on hot days and when the river level is not high. If the river exceeds the safety level for crossing, secondary paths will be used. Exclusive tour for people over 6 years old.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.