- Aboard 4x4 vehicles of the Land Rover Defender or Nissan Xterra models, the tour will travel through dirt roads, rivers of crystal clear water and discover details about the history and geography of Paraná
Discover the historic city of Morretes and taste the typical cuisine of the region. After lunch, embark on an adventure through the countryside of Morretes, aboard 4x4 vehicles. The tour travels along dirt roads and crystal-clear rivers, as well as uncovering details about the history and geography from Paraná
- Before boarding the tour, all passengers must complete and sign the individual risk acknowledgment form.
- Tour carried out on hot days and when the river level is not high. If the river exceeds the safety level for crossing, secondary paths will be used. Exclusive tour for people over 6 years old.
- The transfer service is only available to locations located within a radius of up to 7km from the Rodoferroviária de Curitiba (round trip)
- Exclusive tour for people over 6 years old.
- Passengers may travel backwards in relation to the direction traveled by the train.
- Subject to class or car change due to operational needs, as well as the day the tour takes place.
- Double seat in an intermediate car, with upholstered armchairs.
- All wagons have the same service and have the same level of comfort. The sale is carried out according to the availability of the cars, it is not possible to choose them.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.