- Discover Campos Gerais, located on the Segundo Planalto Panaense, a place that is home to rock formations that are millions of years old and the famous Witmarsum Colony with a delicious typical German lunch
Visit to Colonia Witmarsum with a delicious typical German lunch. The village is dotted with family-owned stores that sell locally produced colonial products such as cheese, salami and biscuits.
- Round trip transfer from the hotel OR residence, departing from 08:00h and expected return at 15:00h
- Road transport to Colonia Witmarsum
- Park tickets
- Typical german lunch
- Tour guide accompaniment
- Drinks and desserts
- Extras in general and personal expenses
- We ask all passengers: full names and document number (ID, Passport or Birth Certificate Term Number)
- Schedule is subject to change and approximate times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.