- Tour to Joinville, the City of Princes, Flowers and the Dance Festival. Itajaí, a port city that concentrates a large number of companies. Balneário Camboriú, the perfect destination for those who enjoy excellent shopping, gastronomy and nightlife. Blumenau, a modern city that preserves its traces of Germanic colonization, including the most famous German festival in the country - Oktoberfest
Return to Curitiba, scheduled to arrive at 10:00 pm.
- Round-trip transfer from the hotel or residence, departing from 7:30 am
- Typical german lunch
- Road transport to the mentioned cities
- Accompaniment of tour guide
- Drinks and desserts
- General extras and personal expenses
- We ask all passengers: full names and document number (ID, Passport or Birth Certificate Term Number).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.