Cusco is more than just a stop on the way to Machu Picchu. This ancient city was once the center of the Inca Empire and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore one of the city's most spectacular cultural attractions with a ticket to the Cusco Cathedral. See treasures, relics, and paintings depicting the colonial history upon which the cathedr...
- * Entrance to Cusco Cathedral
- * Entrance to the Church of Triumph (Iglesia del Triunfo)
- * Entrance to the Templo de la Sagrada Familia, Cusco
- * Access to the Bell Tower
- You need to go to the handicraft store in front of the Cathedral first to collect your paper ticket. Kids under 10 get in for free, no ticket needed. * Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the handicraft store on Calle Triunfo 120, right in front of the Cusco Cathedral (see map) * The store opens at 09:00 * Please show your paper ticket at the entrance of the cathedral
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.