The National Mall: Washington DC - Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Discover the history and significance of Washington, DC with a private half-day walking tour of the National Mall. Your expert guide will lead you along the National Mall to the monuments, memorials and museums that make up this historic site. Along the way, learn about the city's incredible history as well as current events that shaped its past.
Highlights: -See one of the most famous houses in the world, The White House - the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States; -Pass by the Washington Memorial, and walk along the famed National Mall; -Visit the Vietnam War Memorials to honour the men and women who fought in the war; -Climb the iconic stairs to the Linco...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- Entrance fee
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
Meeting point and route
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. White House
- 2. United States Capitol
- 3. Lincoln Memorial
- 4. Korean War Veterans Memorial
- 5. Freedom Plaza
- 6. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- 7. Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 8. Washington Monument
- 9. National World War II Memorial
- 10. Lincoln Memorial