- Soar high in the cabin and spot some famous landmarks and take in the mesmerizing views of Dubai during a 360° spin.
Ain Dubai is the largest and tallest Ferris wheel in the world, over 250 meters high. The record-breaking monument offers unparalleled and unforgettable social and celebratory experiences, as well as 360-degree views of Dubai in premium comfort. The 30 square meter double-glazed cabins are designed to comfortably accommodate 40 passengers and are l...
- Off peak ticket - ticket only
- Full rotation of approximately 38 minutes
- Shared cabin with air conditioning
- Valid time to use the ticket: 12:00 to 15:00 pm
- Round trip transfer
- All ticket holders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a 21-year-old adult
- The activity is wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.