You can even bring your own food and drinks, and play your own tunes thanks to the onboard bluetooth connection. 1 hour includes a cruise in Marina and also JBR. 2 hours includes a cruise to Marina, JBR and also Atlantis the Palm. 3 hours includes a cruise to Marina JBR, Atlantis the Palm and Burj Al Arab. The impressive 'Thunder' is quite the...
- * 36-ft luxury yacht (private charter)
- * Bubbly drinks (above 3-hr charters only)
- * Bluetooth and AUX cable for music
- * 1 captain and 1 crew
- * Soft drinks and water
- * Hotel transfer
- * Food
- * Extra activities
- * Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your trip time * The trip duration cannot be compensated in case of late arrival * Dubai Coast Guard approval required based on weather conditions. * You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages * Music system available on board (Bluetooth & AUX Cable) * 1 Hour includes a cruise in Marina and also JBR * 2 Hours includes a cruise to Marina, JBR and also Atlantis the Palm * 3 Hours includes a cruise to Marina JBR, Atlantis the Palm and Burj Al Arab Yacht Trips required Dubai Coast Guard approval based on weather conditions * Present your online voucher with your passport or Emirates ID * Swimwear/Casual clothes as per your comfort * Upper/Jacket recommended for winter days * For Canapés & Snacks or Belly dancing show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 352 1833
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.