Somewhere within the 10 million liters of water, 33,000 fish and hundreds of sharks, lurks the truly amazing King Crocodile and his family. Have fun finding them at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. From the moment you walk through the underwater tunnel your experience will be filled with aquatic thrills.
- * Access to Aquarium Tunnel
- * Access to the Underwater Zoo
- * Glass-bottom boat tour (If Explorer Experience is selected)
- * Fish feeding
- * Photos
- * Bags and suitcases aren't allowed upstairs. You can check your bag free of charge on the ground floor * Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (16+) Getting There: * Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa * You'll find the Dubai Aquarium on the 2nd floor of the mall Kids under 3 get in free, no tickets required. * Enter the Dubai Aquarium via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level (LG) * Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk to swap for the physical ticket
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.