- The tallest skyscraper ever built by humans, at 828 meters high and 160 floors
- Step out onto the world's highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters
- Explore Dubai's most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience using the senses of movement
A visit to the 124th floor of the tallest tower in the world, renowned for its captivating panoramic views of Dubai. An uninterrupted view of various parts of the city, from the famous Sheikh Zayed Road and its rows of skyscrapers and charming old structures to the glistening coastal waters.
- Entrance to the Burj Khalifa - Floors 124 and 125
- Extra fees
- Food and drinks
- The scheduled entry is at 11:30 am and the voucher must be presented
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- The entry address is: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- In winter season - Only available on weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.