Get up-close in waist-deep water with the resident dolphins at Atlas Village in Dubai. A specialist team will teach you all about their interesting biology and behavior. Join the marine mammal specialists as you enter the beautiful Dolphin Bay lagoon to carry out daily playful enrichment and training sessions – you'll be amazed by their intellige...
- * Same-day admission to Aquaventure Waterpark
- * Atlas Village entry
- * Safety orientation with a marine mammal specialist
- * 30-minute encounter with dolphins
- * Use of wetsuits or vests
- * Access to changing rooms, showers, towels, and lockers
- * Complimentary juices (after the experience)
- * Same-day discounted admission to Lost Chamber Aquarium (onsite)
- * Photo of your experience (available to purchase onsite)
- * Food and additional beverages
- * Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a participating and paying adult of 18+ * The experience is for all ages and swimming abilities * Free admission for children 2 years old and below Show your mobile or printed ticket at the Aquaventure Ticketing Plaza * Complimentary beverages (Water & Juice) are available at drink stations within the entrances of Dolphin Orientation Room * Locker access is provided for participants within the Atlas Village area during their program. Aquaventure Locker access is add-on basis * Present your wristband or proof of booking for a same-day discount rate for The Lost Chambers Aquarium at the venue’s entrance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.