Learn about these amazing marine mammals with the help of a trained specialist with tickets for the Sea Lion Experience at Atlantis Dubai. Watch them flip and splash with interactive experiences suitable for all ages and swimming levels. Gain a greater understanding of their marine environment, behavior, and diet with the Atlantis Dubai team an...
- * Same-day admission to Aquaventure Waterpark
- * Atlas Village entry
- * Safety orientation with a marine mammal specialist (available with Dip & Play only)
- * 30 minutes in the water with sea lions (available with Dip & Play only)
- * Use of wetsuits and/or vests (available with Dip & Play only)
- * 1 printed photo (available with Meet & Greet only)
- * Access to changing rooms, showers, towels, and lockers
- * Complimentary juices (after the experience)
- * Same-day discounted admission to Lost Chamber Aquarium (onsite)
- * Food and additional beverages
- Children aged 0-12 must be accompanied by a participating and paying adult aged 18+. * For the safety of the animals, cameras, jewelry, and hair accessories are not permitted in the water * Changing rooms and showers available * Children aged 0-2 can enter for free * Dip & Play require a **minimum height of 1.20m** Show your mobile or printed ticket at the Aquaventure Ticketing Plaza * Please bring a change of clothes when selecting a wet experience. * Complimentary beverages (Water & Juice) are available at drink stations. * Locker access is provided for Sealion Experience participants during their program. Aquaventure Locker access is add-on basis. * Present your wristband or proof of booking for a same-day discount rate for The Lost Chambers Aquarium at the venue’s entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.