- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is considered one of the most beautiful and largest mosques in the world.
- It's worth taking pictures of the grand Emirates Palace.
- Discover Yas Island with the Formula 1 circuit and the iconic Ferrari world.
Stroll through Abu Dhabi's cultural landmarks and be mesmerized by its architecture. Discover Yas Island and take photos in the iconic Ferrari World. Discover the emirate's past with a visit to Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a traditional village that showcases the desert way of life. Marvel at the grand Emirates Palace along the way and rem...
- Guided tour *
- Round-trip transport from hotels in Dubai / Sharjah / Aljman
- Visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Visit Heritage Village
- Entrance to Ferrari World
- Drinks during meals
- This tour starts in the morning and lasts all day
- Visits to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. For women, a headscarf is required in order to fully cover the hair, long, loose clothing and arms and legs must also be fully covered. For men, shoulders should be covered and legs well below the knees.
- The mosque may be closed on some occasions.
- Abu Dhabi has announced a new border change for those traveling within the UAE. From Thursday 30th December, vaccinated people entering the capital will need to show green status on the Al Hosn app to enter Abu Dhabi.
- See additional value per person on the way from**: The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort, and Al Maha Desert Resort
- Bilingual guide** EN, ES, PT, GR, FR or IT- to be confirmed subject to availability on the date of the tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.