- Learn more about Dubai's culture
Take the opportunity to: learn about 19th century life in Dubai by visiting the Dubai Museum and strolling through the alleys of the Al Fahidi- Historic District; board an "abra", a traditional water taxi that transports locals across Dubai's canals; walk through the souks - the traditional gold and spice markets; stroll through the city's most ph...
- Clothing should be casual. It is not allowed to wear tank tops, flip-flops, shorts or ripped jeans
- Alcoholic beverages in public places (outside of authorized hotels, bars and restaurants) is strictly prohibited.
- **Departure Transfer - Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman
- See additional value per person on the way from**: The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort, and Al Maha Desert Resort
- Bilingual guide** EN, ES, PT, GR, FR or IT - to be confirmed subject to availability on the date of the tour.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.