- Sail all the way along the Marina canal
- Witness stunning sunset views as you cruise back to the dock
- Enjoy the breeze off the Persian Gulf from the open-air upper deck
Experience the red-carpet treatment from the moment you are welcomed on board with a complimentary drink to the moment you disembark from behind Al Majara tower. Take a stroll around the glass-enclosed lower deck, where you’ll have fantastic views, and the open-air upper deck, where you’ll enjoy the breeze off the Persian Gulf. Float gently from Du...
- 90-min cruise, Buffet dinner, Unlimited soft drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Xclusive Yachts Tours, Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates Meeting point: Meet for departure at the Xclusive Yachts boarding point. Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure and relax in the fully air-conditioned free Wi-Fi lounge. If you arrive by metro: arrive at DMCC Metro Station; by car: you may park at Marina mall (3 hours free); by taxi: ask for drop-off at Marina Mansion.Please cross the road through the pedestrian crossing and walk towards a ramp going down (next to the bridge), walk down the ramp and take a left to see the meeting point. Check-in closes 15 minutes prior to departure time. What to remember: Know in advance:children (age 0-2) can join for freeplease wear smart casual dress codethe cruise starts at 05.00pm and boarding time is at 04.30pmplease arrive 30 mins prior to departure and relax at the fully air-conditioned free wifi loungeinternational buffet available with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffeecheck-in closes 15 minutes prior to departure time; heavy traffic can be expected in the marina so please ensure you arrive promptly
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.