Cool off from the desert heat and see the sparkling city skyline of Dubai with tickets for a 1-hour guided marina cruise. Let your captain be your guide as you sail by Dubai's most iconic landmarks – BlueWater Island, Ain Dubai, and Jumeirah Beach Residences. If you are looking for something different to do in Dubai, this is it!
- * 60-minute speedboat sightseeing cruise
- * Photo stops around Ain Dubai, JBR, and Dubai Marina
- * English-speaking guide
- * Bottled water
- * Required safety equipment
- * Hotel transfer
- * Children aged 0-3 and/or under 15 kgs are not permitted (safety) * Not recommended for people with medical conditions * Not recommended for pregnant women * Not recommended for elderly people * Children aged 0-3 and/or under 15 kgs are not permitted (safety) * Not recommended for people with medical conditions * Not recommended for pregnant women * Not recommended for elderly people Show your mobile ticket to the staff at the meeting point.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.