- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is considered one of the most beautiful and largest mosques in the world.
- Discover Yas Island with the Formula 1 circuit and the iconic Ferrari world.
- Or spend the day with your favorite characters, from Superman, Batman to Tom & Jerry and The Flintstones.
Admire the magnificent architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, then cross Yas Island and have fun at Warner Bros™ Abu Dhabi theme park or Ferrari World. Explore the famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, for fans of the Ferrari brand who want to enjoy and experience the world's largest indoor amusement park, or if...
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Guide Accompaniment*
- Round-trip transfer from Dubai hotels*
- Entrance ticket to Ferrari World or Warner Bros World™ theme park
- Meals during the tour
- Drinks during meals
- Bilingual guides** EN, ES, PT, GR, FR or IT- to be confirmed subject to availability on the date of the tour.
- Visits to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. For women, a headscarf is required in order to fully cover the hair, long, loose clothing and arms and legs must also be fully covered. For men, shoulders should be covered and legs well below the knees.
- This tour starts in the morning.
- Abu Dhabi has announced a new border change for those traveling within the UAE. From Thursday 30th December, vaccinated people entering the capital will need to show green status on the Al Hosn app to enter Abu Dhabi.
- ** Transfer: Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman
- Duration: all day
- Opening hours: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays - for other days of the week, consult the private service
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.