- Marvel at the grand Emirates Palace along the way and remember to take photographs.
- Visit Qasr Al Watan, the official Presidential Palace of the United Arab Emirates, which is now officially open to the public.
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is considered one of the most beautiful and largest mosques in the world.
Explore Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Upon entering the city, you will see the golden minarets of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Admire the largest mosque in the UAE and its amazing architecture, we will continue our tour towards Qasr Al Wantan official presidential palace of the UAE and marvel at the majestic corridors, their preci...
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman*
- Visit to the Presidential Palace of the United Arab Emirates - Qasr Al Watan
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Access to the Louvre Museum
- Food, drinks and extras
- Visits to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. For women, a headscarf is required in order to fully cover the hair, long, loose clothing and arms and legs must also be fully covered. For men, shoulders should be covered and legs well below the knees.
- This tour starts in the morning.
- Qasr Al Watan is a functioning palace, as such the palace may be closed during scheduled opening days. During such closures, this tour will not be available.
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman**
- See additional value per person on the way from**: The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort, and Al Maha Desert Resort
- Bilingual guide** EN, ES, PT, GR, FR or IT- to be confirmed subject to availability on the date of the tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.