- Enjoy panoramic elevators and breathtaking views of Dubai.
- Enrich your experience by walking on the bridge's luminous glass walkway.
- Take selfies with Dubai's most beautiful landmarks.
Like a journey back in time, Dubai Frame shows you the connection between the past and the present, offering spectacular panoramic views across the city, Dubai Frame celebrates Dubai's history from its initial establishment to its ambitious plans for future development. The Dubai frame measures 150 meters high and 95 meters wide. More than 9,900 c...
- Food and drinks
- Extra expenses
- You will receive a voucher with the appointment for your visit to Dubai Frame
- Personal bags are allowed. However, shopping bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the baggage and packages control area
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the Dubai Frame
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Dubai Frame Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 30 minutes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.