There's also a drink station with premium beverages. You'll see Dubai's star-studded skyline and famous attractions, like Jumeirah Beach Residence, Palm Jumeriah, and the Bluewater Island all dazzling from a distance. The yacht has a dining area, six beautiful cabins and a sunny top deck, where the DJ keeps the party vibes going. Dance as you cr...
- * 3-hour luxury superyacht cruise
- * Triple-deck superyacht
- * Buffet breakfast/lunch /dinner (as per selection)
- * Gourmet cuisine and live cooking stations
- * Drinks, including premium beverages
- * Soft drinks, tea, coffee and water
- * DJ and live entertainment
- * Live virtual tour guide
- * WiFi onboard
- * Swim time and inflatable pool
- * Slippers
- * Required safety equipment
- * Hotel transfer
- * Guests are required by law to bring a valid passport (original) or UAE ID or driver's license * Alcohol is not permitted on board * Life jackets are available on board * Dress code: smart casual * All guests need to remove their footwear when boarding. * Guests are required by law to bring a valid passport (original) or UAE ID or driver's license * Pets are not allowed on board * Show your mobile voucher along with your passport or Emirates ID at the Starting Point * Please arrive 30 minutes before departure. Boarding and briefing will begin 10 min before departure * For emergencies, please contact +97144573185
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.