This five-hour experience from Dubai starts with a 4x4 ride around the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, where you can watch for animals such as the rare Arabian oryx, hares, and more. Then, enjoy a thrilling, interactive birds of prey experience. You’ll even be able to try your hand at falconry, as well as watching a live display of prized birds ...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off in a luxury 4WD vehicle
- * Professional falconer and qualified guide
- * Birds of prey experience in Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- * 90-minute falconry experience
- * Wildlife drive
- * Arabic coffee and dates
- * Refreshments
- * Luxury breakfast at Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- * Alcoholic drinks
- * Start time: 06:00 * Total duration: 6.5 hours * Maximum of 3 people per car, including the profession driver * If all passengers are from the same family, the maximum can be 5 people per car (including the driver) Show your smartphone ticket at the venue.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.