Led by an experienced safari guide, falconer, and trained falcon, you'll travel into the heart of the Dubai desert and spot some desert wildlife along the way – including desert hair and Arabian oryx. Then, enjoy a thrilling interactive bird of prey experience with your small safari group. Learn to fly a falcon from your glove, and see some train...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off in a luxury 4WD vehicle
- * Professional falconer and qualified guide
- * Birds of prey experience in Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- * 90-min falconry experience
- * Wildlife drive
- * Refreshments
- * Additional food and drink
- Start time: 15:00. * For individuals: maximum 3 people per car, including the professional driver * For families: maximum 5 people (including the driver) per car if all the passengers are from the same family * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance to the venue
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.