The _Etosha_ is designed with an exquisite interior and exterior living space for entertaining. It makes for the perfect day out at sea. She has three sumptuous rooms comprising a master suite, a double cabin and a twin cabin, and three bathrooms. There's also a well designed kitchen onboard fitted with all the necessary equipment, so you can hea...
- * 58-ft luxury yacht (private charter)
- * Bubbly drinks (above 3-hr charters only)
- * Bluetooth and AUX cable for music
- * 1 captain and 2 crew
- * Soft drinks, coffee and water
- * Kitchen equipment (electric grill, microwave, refrigerator)
- * Hotel transfer
- * Food
- * Extra activities
- * The trip duration cannot be compensated in case of late arrival * Cruising routes are subject to change based on Dubai Coast Guard approval based on weather conditions Yacht Specifications: = * 3 bedrooms, saloon hall, 3 restrooms, 1 kitchen, front-end sundeck, sitting area, flybridge * Music system available on board (Bluetooth & AUX Cable) * You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages Route: = * 1 Hour: Dubai Marina - Bluewaters Island - Ain Dubai - Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) * 2 Hours: Dubai Marina - Bluewaters Island - Ain Dubai - JBR - Palm Jumeirah - Altantis * 3 Hours: Dubai Marina - Bluewaters Island - Ain Dubai - JBR - Palm Jumeirah - Altantis - Burj Al Arab Yacht Trips required Dubai Coast Guard approval based on weather conditions * Present your smartphone ticket with your passport or Emirates ID * Bring swimwear and casual clothes as per your comfort * A jacket is recommended for winter days * For Canapés & Snacks or Belly dancing show, please email email@example.com or call +971 4 352 1833
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.