From the moment you step aboard, the red-carpet treatment begins. Sail through the sparkling waters of Dubai Marina and see the city's mesmerizing skyline from a different angle. The awe-inspiring JBR, and harbor views will unfold before your eyes from the boat's top-level, open-air deck. Whether under the golden sun or twinkling stars, this tra...
- * 1-hour luxury yacht cruise
- * Live commentary from an English-speaking guide
- * Multiple photo opportunities
- * Chilled bottled water
- * Free onboard WiFi
- * Access to open-air deck and air-conditioned lower deck
- * Required safety equipment
- * Hotel transfer
- * Guests are required by law to bring a valid passport (original) or UAE ID or driver's license * Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure and relax at the fully air conditioned free wifi lounge * Check in closes 15 mins prior to departure Getting there: * By metro: until DMCC Metro Station, Exit -3 * By taxi: drop-off at Marina Mansion, cross the road toward a ramp going down (next to bridge), walk down and take left to see the meeting point. * By car: parking is available at the Marina Mall (3 hours free) Show your smartphone ticket to the operations team at the pier.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.