At over 200 meters above Dubai, the Sky Views Observatory features a stunning 25m-long glass floor to give you exceptional views of the Burj Khalifa and the city below! Soak up the sights through a panoramic elevator with glass on three sides, and why not stop for a drink in the Panorama restaurant? Included in your Sky Views Observatory ticket, ...
- * Access to Sky Views Observatory
- * Access to the Sky Walk (30 minutes)
- * 1 ride down the Glass Slide
- * Additional rides on the Glass Slide (available to purchase onsite)
- * Photos
- * Children under 18 require the consent of their parent in person * See additional requirements for the Glass Slide in "Additional info" * Wear modest and comfortable clothing * For visitors who wish to watch the sunset between 15:00 and 19:00, we recommend booking a timeslot approximately 90 minutes prior to sunset during peak seasons * Get there: Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa Metro station Exit **Requirement for the Glass Slide** * Requirement: Weight 30 to 150 kg and Height 120 to 200 cm * A special rug/mat must be used during the sliding experience, and instructions given by the Sky Views supervisors must be followed * Personal belongings, including mobile phones and sharp jewelery, must be removed and kept inside the pouch * Do not slide on a lying position on your back or stomach * Participants should not be under the influence of narcotics, spirits or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine). * Participants should be free from severe physical or mental disorders that would not allow them to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the ride. * One person only at a time can use the slide * Please notify the staff of any disabilities in advance * Please notify the staff of any pre-existing health conditions * Swap your mobile ticket with a physical one at the entrance * Sky Views can be accessed through The Address Sky View Tower 1 Level 1, entry point next to residence entrance or via The Dubai Mall metro link to the main entrance of Sky Views – Level 1 (next to Marina Pharmacy).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.