This extraordinary facility has been meticulously designed to provide the perfect environment for these majestic creatures, with every detail from the lakes to the sandbanks crafted with their comfort in mind. The park doesn't stop at just housing these magnificent beasts, it also offers an immersive exploration into the realm of the Nile Crocodi...
- * Entry ticket for Crocodile Park
- * Access to over 250 crocodiles and other creatures
- * Entry into the museum and aquarium
- * All personal expenses spent for shopping, drinks and dining etc on-site during the day
- * Transfers are not included
- Free admission for "People of Determination" (POD) on presenting a valid ID proof. Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be for free. * Please carry valid ID or Passport with you * Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind * Lost, damaged or stolen tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged * Guests holding a "People of Determination" (POD) pass can enter for free upon presenting a valid ID * Feeding sessions can be observed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 6:00 PM
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.