The beautiful Al Madam desert is waiting for your adventure to start, along with an experienced guide who'll get you all set for your trek on camelback. Notice the silence in the desert as you plod along at a camel's pace, then hop off and feel the red sand between your toes. Any questions, just ask. Your guide knows everything there is know about...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * 1-hour camel ride with a guide
- * Professional guide
- * Photo stops
- * Water
- "Dune buggy and/or quad bike (available for rental onsite)
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Summer season: we recommend a cap, sunglasses and sun lotion * Winter season: we recommend wearing a jacket Activity not recommended for customers with back or heart problems, serious medical conditions and pregnant women * You will be contacted to arrange pick up * Show your mobile ticket to your guide/driver upon pick up * The experience is weather dependent, if the tour is cancelled, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund * Whatsapp 24/7 emergency number if needed: +971 50 639 0322
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.