- Experience Emirati culture
Set on 37 million square feet of rolling sand dunes, Al Sahara was created with great respect for culture and nature. Precious traditions are displayed all over the place: live performances in Arabia, an authentic souq (traditional market) and all the trappings of local heritage. Also considered a nature reserve, this desert wonderland is proud of...
- Cultural entertainment: live Arabic music, UAE hair dance show, fire dancing, belly dancing - Food and drinks: welcome drink, live shawarma and barbecue stations, five-star buffet dinner, and mineral water and soft drinks
- Access to the arabic souq
- Round trip transfer*
- Camel rides
- Henna tattoo painting
- Exhibition of horses and falcons
- Extra Fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Make a light mochia, you will walk a lot. Wear casual and comfortable clothes. A blouse or coat is essential during winter.
- During Ramadan (the month of fasting for Muslims) which runs from March 22nd to April 24th in 2023, no alcoholic beverages will be served in the camps and no dances will be performed.
- Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart problems and/or neck and back problems; children under 6 years old; adults over 65 years of age.
- Transfer** Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman
- Start: Early Afternoon
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.