- Experience driving through the golden sands of Dubai Desert
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner in traditional Arabic camp
- Dinner menu to keep you well-fed and happy
Located 50 kilometres from the city, Lahbab is distinctively known for its sleek red colour sand and its towering dunes which provide a perfect landscape for an adventurous outing. You'll be picked up from your hotel in a 4x4 vehicle; the drive to the desert spot takes about 45 minutes.Once ready, you'll be taken deeper into the desert wherein you'...
- Pick up and drop off by 4x4 vehicle, Dune Bashing, Henna Tattoo, BBQ dinner, Sisha, Soft drinks/tea/coffee, Sand boarding, Belly dance show, Camel riding, Tanourah Dance, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch Meal Included COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please provide your pick-up details at check-out and confirm them with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please confirm the pickup place and time directly with our local partner after booking. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingThe pickup is available from any hotel or location in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Port Rashid (cruise terminal)Pickup time will be within 45 minutes before the start time of the tourPlease note that for pickups from Dubai Investment Park, Jebel Ali, Sharjah, Bab l Shams, Ajman there is a supplement to pay on spot of 400 AED per booking for the transfers and will be upgraded from shared to a private vehicle for both pickup/drop offThe camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. An additional charge will apply if Shisha is required at the tablesLimited Henna designs are free but custom designs that take longer to draw will be additionally charged. Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to applicationPlease be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to applicationVegetarian options are available at the buffet dinnerThe tour program is subject to change in the case of religious dates/holy months (e.g. Ramadan, Eid). Music, dance shows, and alcohol may be canceled on such Islamic religious datesDue to the nature of this activity, this activity is not recommended for passengers under 3 years or over 65 years, expectant mothers and guests with pre-existing medical conditions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.